Keeping Seniors Independent and Safe at Home
Call (817) 447-2717
DFW Senior Care Career Opportunities
The job of the Care Attendant can best be described as the 2nd paycheck. You are paid to make a positive impact in someone’s life which in return enriches yours.
We are always hiring professional and experienced caregivers that display a kind, caring and compassionate demeanor, with a love for helping the elderly. As a care attendant with DFW Senior Care you have the opportunity to have a flexible schedule that works around your personal availability and lifestyle. We support you in your choice of choosing the client’s that fit with you best.
Positive and rewarding work environment
Experience caring for a senior or disabled person, CNA or MA or other applicable training
Ability to provide 3 positive professional references
Undergo on-going training
Ability to pass a criminal history check
Ability to pass a drug screen
Have reliable transportation
Valid driver’s license
Current auto insurance
Positive and professional appearance and attitude
- I have been working for DFW Senior Care for over 10 years now. I started working for Heather shortly after she started her company. This is the best healthcare company out there. I am so happy to be a part of this growing company. The management are great! They are there for you when you need it, they listen and it shows they truly care about their staff and clients. I’ve been treated like family not just an employee. I’m truly happy to work for DFW Senior Care and be a part of the team!
- Love the staff and my clients! DFW Senior Care is an awesome place to work!!! --
- Working for DFW Senior Care is a job that I love. I primarily work in the office but sometimes I fill in to see clients so, I have the best of both worlds. I love having the opportunity to know both the staff and clients. I greatly enjoy helping to meet their care needs. I’m thankful to work for a company that not only treats the clients as we would our family but our staff does as well. --
- I have been with DFW Senior Care for over 2 years now and my time here with this company has been very rewarding. I am proud to say this is a family oriented company. It’s a good feeling to take care of a family and feel like a part of the family too. I can’t say enough about the staff at DFW Senior Care. They are graceful in the way they work with staff and clients. I highly recommend this company to work for because I feel needed, appreciated and rewarded at the end of my work day. --
- I love working for DFW Senior Care. Staff are helpful always and care about their employees. I like to know I have made a positive difference in our client’s lives. It is rewarding work. --
- I have been employed with DFW Senior Care for several years, first in the field as a care attendant and now in the office as the Assistant Administrator. The reason I choose to continue my journey with DFW Senior Care is the care and compassion that is shown to our clients, their families and staff. I also feel it is an honor and privilege to work with our elder community. --
We look forward to meeting you.
Click to download the application.
You may fax, schedule an interview time or scan and email the application to email@example.com
Copyright ©2011 DFW Senior Care Services